Terms and conditions
Safety and security
- Sydney Sidecar reserves the right to cancel a tour for safety or other reasonable circumstances. If your tour is cancelled by Sydney Sidecar, then you can either accept a full refund or reschedule.
- The tour fee covers fuel, insurances, use of our biking gear.
- We are unable to carry passengers over 130kg.
- Passengers must be at least 5 years of age and all passengers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the ride. To ride pillion passengers must be at least 15 years of age.
- By law, passengers must wear a helmet which will be provided by Sydney Sidecar.
- Sydney Sidecar will not be liable for any loss or expense caused by loss of property, illness, accident, cancellation or curtailment of any tour.
If there is the possibility of heavy rain or very hot weather (above 35C degrees), on the day of your tour, you can decide to either:
- Take the tour
- Take the tour at a later time or date or use the credit available towards a future trip.
- Elect to accept a 75% refund.
If the conditions deteriorate once we have commenced the tour, to the point where Sydney Sidecar must stop the tour, we will work with you on a "what's fair and equitable" for both passenger and Sydney Sidecar in terms of refunds and/or rebooking.
- Clients are able to reschedule tours themselves on the Sydney Sidecar website until 6 hours before the scheduled tour at no extra charge. After that point you'll forfeit the cost of the tour.
- If a passenger(s) fails to join the tour, or attempts to join it after departure, or leaves it prior to completion, no refund, pro-rata’d fee or otherwise, will be given.
- Sydney Sidecar allows a 30-minute grace period from the agreed pick-up time. If you can't make the pick-up time, get in touch as soon as possible. The experience may be shortened, cancelled at full cost to the client, or agree to wait, with an additional charge of A$75 per 30 minutes.